Monday, July 12, 2004

HOW RED IS RED?

In response to the comment made by Leza, my hair is more maghonogy red than ginger red...lol... I got full approval from work this morning, which was nice.

As for the hustle and bussel of weekend shopping, we realy envy Genmak, for living somewhere so peaceful and quiet, we are going to the Caingorns for our honeymoon in december and can not wait, if its at all how we think it will be we wont be coming back...lol...

here is a ickle tittle that made my day today....

DICTIONARY FOR WOMEN'S PERSONAL ADS:
40-ish................49
Adventurous.................Slept with everyone
Athletic..........................No tits
Average looking....................Ugly
Beautiful................................Pathological
liar
Contagious Smile..................Does a lot of pills
Emotionally Secure......................On medication
Feminist........................Fat
Free spirit....................................Junkie
Friendship first..........................Former slut
Fun...................................Annoying
New-Age..............Body hair in the wrong places
Old-fashioned.......................No BJs
Open-minded............................Desperate
Outgoing...................Loud and Embarrassing
Passionate....................Sloppy drunk
Professional.........................Bitch
Voluptuous...............Very Fat
Large frame.................................Hugely Fat
Wants Soul mate...............................Stalker
WOMEN'S ENGLISH:
1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want..
5. I am sorry = you'll be sorry
6. We need to talk = You're in trouble
7. Sure, go ahead = You better not
8. Do what you want = You will pay for this later
9. I am not upset = Of course I am upset, you moron!
10. You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all
you ever think about?
MEN'S ENGLISH:
1. I am hungry = I am hungry
2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy
3. I am tired = I am tired
4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
5. I love you = Let's have sex now
6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?
7. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with
you
8. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex
with you
9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have
sex with you
10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have
sex with you
11. I don't think those shoes go with that outfit =
I'm gay
Subject: HOME REMEDIES
1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic!
Simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat
and presto! The blockage will be almost instantly
removed.
2. Clumsy?
Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by
getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the
toilet seat by simply using the sink.
4. For high blood pressure sufferers: just cut
yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing
the pressure in your veins.
5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock,
will prevent you from rolling over and going back to
sleep after you hit the snooze button.
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of
laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.
7. Have a bad toothache? Smash your thumb with a
hammer and you will forget about the toothache.
Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of
life really are:
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Never pass up an opportunity to go to the bathroom.
If you woke up breathing, congratulations!
You get another chance.
And finally, be really nice to your family and
friends, you never know when you might need them to
empty your bedpan.

Later Aligators....

Debbie

1 comment:

gemmak said...

That is sooo funny! :o)

The middle of nowhere is lovely but it does have it's drawbacks. I do miss the city for it's culture and diversity, tho I have to admit I would be unlikely to go back to London now!