Thursday, June 17, 2004

Family Day!

We went over the big hill today to see my family, Firstly to see my grandma, we had lunch and a good old gossip, then we went to see me dad and brother at their scrapyard, we got lost and me dad had to come and find us, then to me sisters house, my neice and nephew had just got home from school and it was like all hell had broken loose esp with my sisters mad dog running round like a nutter...lol...

On the way home we decided to visit the local dog centre, but there was nothing there that would suit us!!....again....Ive told Paul that we aint having another dog cause it breaks my heart when we have to leave all the doggies behind bars!!

Paul is watching football at the mo, with lucy sat at the side of him like a cling on, think she quite likes watching the footie....

I have taken some piccies today not really that good but does show some of my clan...

Debbie...


No comments: