Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Sneezing All The Way

Monday was a terrible day at work for me, coughing and sneezing the whole time and by evening I was ready to be put in my coffin ..lol.. It was decision day for Debbie and after not getting a better offer, she's decided to accept another job closer to home.

Feeling even worse yesterday morning, I took the day off work and this is someone who went 10 years without having a single day off work. I don't know if things like this hit you harder as you get older or if you just have more sense than to battle in to work when you’re not really up to it.

Last night, a friend came over for a couple of hours and just as he was about to leave, Debbie got a phone call about the wedding dress, nothing to worry about, just ironing out a few details. I saw our friend out and disappeared upstairs before I keeled over.

I've been up all night with stomach ache, something I've not suffered with since climbing pear trees as a teenager. Debbie's been sneezing this morning, I'll be for it if she's badly over he weekend!

So, I'm off back to bed now before I contract anything else.

Paul

No comments: