Monday, April 25, 2005

Getting your own back!!

To my dear wife

You will surely understand that I have certain needs that you with your 54 years can no longer supply. I am very happy with you an I value you as a good wife. Therefore after reading this fax, I hope that you will not wrongly interpret the fact that I will be spending the evening with my 18 year old secretary at the Comfort Inn Hotel. Please don't be perturbed I shall be back home before midnight.

When the man came home, he found the following letter on the dining room
table............

I received your fax and thank you for your honesty. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you are also 54 years old. At the same time I would like to inform you that while you read this, I will be at the Hotel Fiesta with Michael my tennis coach, who like your secretary, is also 18 years old. As a successful businessman and with your excellent knowledge of maths, you will understand that we are in the same situation,although with one small difference.

Eighteen goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18 therefore I will not be back before lunchtime tomorrow.

No comments: