Sunday, May 16, 2004

Lovely Day!

At work yesterday, I counted up all me overtime over the last three weeks, it came to 36 hours in total...bloody hell...no wonder i knackered...lol...at least me pay packet will be healthy at the end of may...lol...

When I got home, Paul had done all the jobs again and was on with making our lunch...We nipped into town and got some new work shirts for both Paul and me...

Today we have been to Newmilladam in Wakefield, it was red hot, but it was a lovely walk and Lucy enjoyed every min of it, she is now lay on the sofa next to Paul falt out, she must have walked her ickle legs off...lol...

we have taken some picture with both cameras and we will put them in our photo album this week...

Time to go and watch Hound of the Baskervilles...

Cu all soon

Debbie

1 comment:

J-Birds said...

Hi Debbie. I noticed that you have an African Grey. You might enjoy our blog at
j-birds.blogspot.com
I enjoy your posts. - Craig