Thursday, May 27, 2004

Big Brother

It's that time of the year again, Big Brother is back tomorrow and this time it's evil apparently. Debbie's not a fan of the show, like many people, she thinks you'd have to be off your trolley to watch it, which is probably why I like it.

I never saw any of BB1 but did hear about all the hype with Nasty Nick etc. When BB2 arrived, I had just got sky and had two holidays while it was on air so I did watch quite a lot that year and I'm not ashamed to say, I thought it was rather good. We didn't see much of BB3, mainly because it got silly and showed C4's desperation, trying to get something interesting to happen. We saw quite a bit of BB4 which was more along the lines of BB2 and was much more entertaining. I've been reading all about BB5 on Digital Spy over the last week or so, while waiting for the official site to get up and running and this year looks like it could be a good one, only time will tell.

Paul

No comments: