Wednesday, August 17, 2005

New Beds

Lucy and Lolly were treated to new beds at the weekend, the tiled kitchen floor is proving to be too cold for Lucy, even with a couple of thick blankets.

flick00166

Lucy loves the new pillow we got for the living room, it's a hard choice for her now, sneak on the sofa while no-one's watching or get snuggled up here lol.

flick00167

Both Lucy and Lolly love the new bed in the kitchen, we don't have to ask them twice when we're leaving the house ..... well maybe sometimes lol.

flick00169

It's not only the dogs that love the new beds, here's Eric and Misty exercising their right of vacant possession lol.

Paul

9 comments:

Jennyta said...

They all look so pleased with themselves.

Cheryl said...

Those pictures are just adorable. I've noticed, at my house, that the cats are spending far more time on the dog beds than the dogs themselves.

Barb said...

They look healthy, happy, and content. That's what counts, right? :)

Snowbabies said...

They do all seem to be very happy in their new home, even Misty, Don't be fooled by his grumpy expression, that's his happy face... seriously!

Astrantia said...

How cute is that! ^_^

Steve Austin said...

I like yuor blog. Please check out my reservoir dog blog.

jon said...

I was searching for hunting dog info and found this post. I agree totally!

Paul

Linux Unix said...

Cute blog! Please visit my red dog blog.

Anonymous said...

I just came across your Blog about dog and wanted to drop you a note to tell you how impressed I was with the information you have provided here. I also have a website and blog about dogso I know what I am talking about when I say your is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the internet.