Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Birthday Boy!

Almost pipe and slippers time for me, 35 today and the desire to wear cardigans and beige slip on shoes grows stronger which each passing day! I've got loads of great stuff, Debbie has got me two idiot proof books on photography and a wonderfully cute six pack bear which I think is to remind me what my chest should look like and not like I'm about to give birth.

After all the excitement with the snow yesterday, it's back to normal now, cold wet and miserable, for a few days anyway, the weather forecast this morning showed it getting colder again at the weekend.

The new computer desk we got on Sunday is going down a storm with the cats, Toddy has the bottom shelf and Eric chills out on the keyboard shelf. Misty on the other hand was more interested in the box that it came in.

Paul

No comments: