Monday, April 05, 2004

Wiggly Worm

Noticed that on TTLB we've been elevated to the dizzy heights of 'Wiggly Worm' status, I think that merits a celebratory drink or two tonight.

The weather was pretty awful this morning, it's much brighter now though, almost spring like. I was thinking it was getting a bit warmer with the sun shining, but it's just the radiator next to me. I forgot I switched it on this morning. Looks like it's going to be wet, windy and cold right up to the bank holiday weekend. Could get a bit better on Saturday and Sunday followed by another couple of showery days, then getting sunny and warmer from Wednesday which will be nice if it comes off.

I think we might give the pub a try on bank holiday Monday, we say that every year but we've never ended up at the pub yet, maybe this will be the year. Now that's got me thinking, what do I fancy, Stones or John Smiths, I did like Cafferys before they reduced the strength and completely buggered up the taste. Maybe I'll just have a pint of everything, a sort of sampling session, sounds like this could be fun...

Paul

No comments: