Friday, December 10, 2004

Waistcoats & Pies

Off we went to another dress fitting last night, with just one more to follow next week. The dress is coming along very nicely, indeed almost finished! It’s looking fantastic, even better than last time if that were possible and we managed to get some better pictures as the ones I took last time were a little dark.

No-one but myself, Debbie and the dress maker as seen the dress or the pictures and that will remain the case until the day itself as we don’t want to spoil the surprise for everyone.

I’ve been into town and met Dad and my Brother there to try on the suits, everything was perfect, apart from my waistcoat which was obviously design for a waist a little bit smaller than mine. The man in the shop was smiling because he’d just found out who’d ate all the pies!

Anyway, they’ve ordered me a bigger one which will arrive for me to pick up next Tuesday. I did a bit of shopping while I was in town, industrial strength curtain pole for the cats to swing on and one or two presents that we still needed to get. Last stop was the pet food place, where I got a fivers worth of parrot food which is much bigger bag than I thought and will probably last him until Christmas 2005.

On the way home I called at the garage to fill up with fuel and also to wash the car before someone writes “clean me” in all the muck ..lol..

Back at the ranch now, the zoo is sleeping, Lucy on the sofa, Misty on the stool, Toddy in the window and Eric on the chair. Zippy is chilling out in his cage, doing his Monty Python dead parrot impersonation.

It’s time to go and get a coffee on the go, I’ll leave you with some mug shots and I’ll get some pictures of the Christmas tree on here a little bit later.

Paul



No comments: