Thursday, January 19, 2006

Approaching Milestone

Another year older today and at 36, the milestone of 40 isn't looking as far away as it used to! I've got loads of cool stuff this morning and I'm off shopping at the weekend for a DVD re-writer for the computer and probably another game for the Game Boy Micro Debbie bought me for Christmas.

Being an old codger I suppose the games I should be getting for the Game Boy should be crown green bowling, golf or fishing but the spring chicken in me still prefers hurtling round a race track or shooting those pesky tie fighters while using the force (whisky and coke between you and me).

I hope the game shop isn't as busy as it was over Christmas, there's nowt worse when trying to find a decent game amid the hundreds of Pokemon titles fending off six year olds and their parents! I think after this purchase, to save embarrassment and money, I'll try buying on-line for once.

Paul.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great day!

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!! Hope you get all the games you want!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Have a good one!

gemmak said...

Hells bells man, if you are an old codger at 36 ,God help me! heh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :o)

Jennifer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Sorry I'm late.