Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Run For The Hills . . .

. . . should you ever here the knee trembling phrase "I think we need some new curtains".

Spending all day on Saturday sorting out the spare bedroom was the hard part of the weekend, or so I thought until Sunday. How hard can it be to find a pair of blue or beige curtains? Well, after spending all day trudging round every textile boutique in town, it seems that this task is a tad harder than impossible. The impending decorating marathon in the bedroom, bathroom, living room and dining room will be a walk in the park in comparison.

Paul.

1 comment:

T said...

Have you got a Factory Fabrics near you? Or similar?

I needed 'just the right shade of red' to match the red feature wall in the living room (well, it will be red once I've painted it). One trip to Factory Fabrics and I'm sorted. As near an exact match as is possible!

They have thousands of materials to choose from. Some dirt cheap, some more expensive.

I can't sew, so I've used their make up service. They charge £20 per width on top of the cost for material and lining.

Good luck with the curtain hunting! Heh heh!