Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Bash Number Two


Peroni Beer
Originally uploaded by Snowbabies

We both went to my works Christmas bash on Friday night, didn't have too much to drink, Debbie had 4 whisky and cokes and I had two little Tiger beers and 3 of these new Peroni things.

Remembered why I'd stopped going on our works seasonal outing, it costs a bloody fortune! Debbie's Christmas parties have always been free.

We left the restaurant sober, however, when I got out of the taxi, I discovered I'd become legless during the journey home!

We had 6 hours solid shopping from the crack of dawn on Saturday before travelling south to see my Auntie.

On Sunday morning, we actually managed a sit down for a couple of hours and watched some of the TV that we've been recording over the last couple of weeks.

Then we were off again, to Dad's for dinner for the first time in years, probably the first time we've had Sunday dinner that Debbie hadn't cooked herself.

Got back home, crashed on the sofa and enjoyed a few drinks while we returned to catching up on the telly.

Finally it's the last week at work, roll on Friday!

Paul.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

100% Agree! Note to self - speed up time...