Friday, September 29, 2006

Out With The Old

It's been 15 months since we last upgraded our mobile phones, that's the longest we've ever had to wait to upgrade having gone for an 18 month contract last time around. Another first is the fact that we weren't desperate to get a new phone, the outgoing Nokia 6680 has been a pleasure to use over the last year or so.

The main reason for changing this time was to get back on to a cheaper 12 month contract which we've managed to do, knocking a tenner off the old monthly bill. After perusing the mobile phone market for the last 6 months, I still wasn't sure what I wanted when I walked into the 3 shop on Sunday but in the end went for a Sony EricssonK800i in sexy black, the one with the Cybershot 3.2 megapixel camera.

Debbie hadn't looked at any phones previoulsy, her only critera was that her new phone should be small and be able to make phone calls. It took Debbie all of 10 seconds to decide on a Sony EricssonK610i which with only a 2 megapixel camera (I say only, that's still pretty darn good) and no radio, I hadn't really looked at. It's turned out to be a smashing little phone though, very small, very slim, extreemly light, and with great buttons, Debbie is delighted with it!

I love my K800i too, while heavier and bulkier than Debbie's K610i, it's still on the small side and should an impromptu photo opportunity arrise, I'll be ready, just like in the televison advert, not that I've seen anyone falling past our office window latley, but you never know...

Paul.

No comments: